The Community Liaison Officer's role is to work with the parents, school and the Department of Education to develop effective partnerships that enable students and their families to actively engage and participate in all activities in our students' education and school community
The role of a Community Liaison Officer (CLO) includes:
- Supporting and coordinating specific school events
- Providing information to parents about the school
- Developing volunteer networks within the school
- Keeping lines of communication open between teaching staff, administration, students and parents
- Supporting students and families to access support services within the school
- Promoting and developing links between the school and the greater community
Meet our CLO, Amanda Murray. Amanda is in her third year supporting our Marsden community. Amanda plays an integral part in the various programs run by the school, such as supporting our Chaplain, Community HUB, Indigenous students, and Fundraising Coordinator for the Parents and Citizens' Association.
Amanda can be contacted via the school office. Appointments must be made in advance and can be made at the main administration desk or by phoning 3489 9333.