A school uniform is an important part of the school culture. A uniform dress code:
- reinforces in students a pride in their own appearance,
- instils recognition of themselves as an integral part of the school community, and
- assists in developing pride in representing their school.
It is for this reason our students are expected to attend school clean and dressed in a manner that shows pride.
Parents are urged to provide their children with school uniforms. The Parents and Citizens Association fully support the wearing of school uniforms by all students. The wearing of school uniform also ensures that outsiders who trespass in our school grounds are readily identifiable.
All students leaving the school on organised excursions/visits/extra-curricular activities etc. are required to be in school uniform.
Our school's expectations for the girl's uniform, boy's uniform, footwear, hats, hairstyles and jewellery can be found in our school's Student Dress Code (PDF, 185KB).
School uniforms can be purchased either:
Refer to the Uniform Price List (PDF, 204KB) for items available from our uniform shop.
Uniform shop hours
- Monday – 8:00am to 8:30am and 2:00pm to 2:30pm
- Tuesday – 8:00am to 8:30am and 2:00pm to 2:30pm
- Thursday – 8:00am to 8:30am and 2:00pm to 2:30pm