Marsden State School is an exciting and vibrant place for our students, families, staff and community.
When looking to enrol at Marsden State School the following steps need to be considered.
- Review our Enrolment Management plan, process and requirements.
- Check with our office to ensure the criteria for in-catchment is met.
- Once your in-catchment status has been confirmed, complete the Enrolment Forms.
- All new enrolments will have an enrolment meeting.
- To determine when you child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator. Proof of age for prep enrolment is required to show eligibility as are visa documents for students not born in Australia.
- For year 1 to 6 enrolments, where students have attended another Queensland State School, centrally held data will be accessed to best place students . Students from overseas, interstate or from a private school should provide other information to support their enrolment at our school; including proof of age, school reports and work folders from previous schools assist us to place your child in the most appropriate level.